The information, resources, and tools here can help educators prepare students to take the SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, and PSAT 8/9.
When and Where to Get Scores
View scores for the SAT, SAT Subject Tests, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, and PSAT 8/9 and find access codes for students who need them.
SAT Concordance Tables
Use these additional tables to compare old SAT and new SAT scores:
- Concordance Tables: New SAT Scores to Old SAT Scores (.xlsx/36 KB)
- Concordance Tables: Old SAT Scores to New SAT Scores (.xlsx/40 KB)
- SAT Test Dates and Deadlines
- International SAT Test Dates and Deadlines
- PSAT/NMSQT Dates
- PSAT 10 Dates
- PSAT 8/9 Dates
Information about fee waivers, test ordering, score reports, and new data layouts may vary by test. Details for each assessment are below:
The SAT and Classroom Instruction
Gain a deep understanding of the SAT and learn how it supports classroom instruction:
- Teacher Implementation Guide: An in-depth document about integrating SAT practice and skills development into course work.
- Professional Development Modules: Presentation slides for sharing key information.
Full specifications for the redesigned SAT. Includes evidentiary foundations for redesign, as well as sample questions.
Document outlying the characteristics of the SAT.
First part of the appendix to accompany the Technical Manual that includes descriptions and references to fariness, test development, requirements, psychometrics, and validity.
Second part of the appendix to accompany the Technical Manual that includes descriptions and references to fariness, test development, requirements, psychometrics, and validity.
An overview of scaling, scaling study design, new SAT scaling, characteristics of the PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, and PSAT 8/9 vertical scalings, and subscore scaling.
Answers to questions that high school counselors, students, and families are likely to have about the redesigned SAT.