The test might be over, but test coordinators still have a few to-dos.
Return Answer Sheets ASAP
It's critical to return answer sheets and unused materials to the College Board no later than the next school day after test day. Failing to do so could delay scoring.
New Roles for Educators
Paying for the Test
Schools order tests and send payments to the College Board; students do not.
Schools pay these fees:
- PSAT 8/9 test books: $11
- Unused test books: $4 for each unused test book exceeding 20 percent of the total ordered
- International shipping surcharge: $6/test
- Extra set of score reports (optional): $100
- Score labels (optional): $100
Note: All schools receive one paper score report per student and can print additional score reports as well as score labels at no cost.
How much schools pay depends on factors including these quantities:
- Tests ordered
- Tests used
This information will be used to calculate your school's bill. The test ordering site will have details about how to send payment.
Spring 2019 PSAT 8/9 Invoice Information
Starting in 2018-19, schools will no longer review invoice information immediately after test day. Here are details about the invoice schedules:
Schools returning answer sheets on or before March 29
- April 8: Schools can sign in to the test ordering site to complete invoice information, including reviewing answer sheet counts, making any grade-level adjustments, and entering billing information.
- May 3: Deadline to complete invoice information.
- Mid-May: Invoices are mailed by this time.
Schools returning answer sheets after March 29
- About 6–8 weeks after we get your answer sheets: Schools can sign in to the test ordering site to complete invoice information, including reviewing answer sheet counts, making any grade-level adjustments, and entering billing information.
- June 7: Deadline to complete invoice information.
- Mid-June: Invoices are mailed by this time.