Start here to find information and resources on implementing, ordering, administering, and receiving scores for the PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10.
Download SAT Suite of Assessment resources for K–12 educators, including a counselor guide, a teacher implementation guide, and professional development modules.
Administering the PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10
Test coordinators are essential to ensuring that administrations of the PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10 run smoothly and that students get the resources and support they need to do their best.
Look Up Your School Code
To offer the PSAT/NMSQT or PSAT 10, your school needs an active six-digit College Board school code. Schools that offer the SAT or AP have one. If you need a code, call 609-771-7091.
New Data Layouts
Your school will receive test scores electronically. Download sample data files and file layout crosswalks, and get everything you need to implement the new data layouts.
Manuals for every assessment will be mailed to supervisors well before 2015-16 testing begins. They will include information and advice about these topics:
- Scheduling the test
- Choosing test rooms and making seating plans
- Communicating with students and parents
- Arranging accommodations for students with disabilities
- Storing, checking, and returning test materials
- Selecting and training test day assistants — including associate supervisors and proctors
- Administering the test with test day scripts
- Handling test day problems
Staffing the Test
Schools that test many students will need assistants in addition to a supervisor. Select one associate supervisor for each test room. For rooms with more than 34 students, assign proctors to help associates.