Download the PSAT/NMSQT Supervisor’s Manual
Manuals for every assessment will be mailed to supervisors well before 2015-16 testing begins. They include information and advice about these topics:
- Scheduling the test
- Choosing test rooms and making seating plans
- Communicating with students and parents
- Arranging accommodations for students with disabilities
- Storing, checking, and returning test materials
- Selecting and training test day assistants — including associate supervisors and proctors
- Administering the test with test day scripts
- Handling test day problems
Detailed procedures to follow before, during, and after the PSAT/NMSQT administration. Includes the test day script.
Note: Check back later for the PSAT 10 Supervisor’s Manual.
Get Ready for New Data Layouts
Your school will receive test scores electronically. Download sample data files and file layout crosswalks, and get everything you need to implement the new fields, codes, and layouts.
Look Up Your School Code
To offer the PSAT/NMSQT or PSAT 10, your school needs an active six-digit College Board school code. Schools that offer the SAT or AP have one. If you need a code, call 609-771-7091.
- PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10 Resource Library: Includes student guide, supervisor’s manual, educator guide, sample score report, flyers, and more.
- Redesign Resources: Includes counselor guide, teacher implementation guide, professional development modules, and more about our redesigned SAT Suite of Assessments.