2017 Testing Schedule
- Regular test day: Wednesday, Oct. 11
- Saturday test day: Oct.14
- Alternate test day: Wednesday, Oct. 25
New: U.S. Schools Can Receive Materials Early
Save time and let students fill out their identifying information before test day — select the pre-administration option on the ordering website by Aug. 31 to receive answer sheets and supervisor’s manuals by Sept. 14. Test booklets will arrive according to the standard test delivery timeline for your testing period.
- Deadline for early ordering: Orders received by this date will receive the PSAT/NMSQT Student Guide by mid-September.
- Deadline to request fee waivers: Requests to increase fee waivers received after this date will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Deadline for schools outside the U.S. to reduce PSAT/NMSQT test-book orders.
- Deadline to complete SSD testing accommodations requests.
- Deadline for schools to order tests using the pre-administration option. Participating schools receive answer sheets and supervisor's manuals by Sept. 14 (U.S. schools only)
- Deadline for U.S. schools and districts to reduce PSAT/NMSQT test-book orders.
- Test materials delivered to schools outside the U.S. by this date.
- Deadline for schools outside the U.S. to order PSAT/NMSQT test books and to increase test-book orders.
- Deadline for U.S. schools to increase PSAT/NMSQT test-book orders (9 p.m. ET).
- Deadline to order PSAT/NMSQT nonstandard test formats.
- Recognized students and their schools notified by National Hispanic Recognition Program.
- U.S. schools testing on Oct. 15 and Oct. 19 receive materials by this date.
- Saturday PSAT/NMSQT test day.
- Deadline to return answer sheets from the Oct. 15 administration.
- Primary Wednesday PSAT/NMSQT test day.
- Deadline to return answer sheets from the Oct. 19 administration.
- U.S. schools receive test materials for the Nov. 2 test by this date.
- Alternate Wednesday PSAT/NMSQT test day.
- Deadline to return answer sheets from the Nov. 2 administration.
- Deadline to send completed fee-waiver rosters.
- Online scores available to educators.
- Online scores available to students.
- Schools receive paper score reports.