How to Get Your Scores
When your PSAT/NMSQT scores are ready online, you'll get an email with instructions on creating your College Board account, going to your online score report, and using your access code to view your scores.
If you need a paper score report, ask an educator at your school.
From your desktop, you can also print your online score report by clicking the View Details button, then clicking Download Report in the top right corner.
When to Expect Scores
Students get PSAT/NMSQT scores December 10–12. Educators can access scores in the K–12 reporting portal on December 3.
Use the map or table below to see when scores are available in your state. Note: International scores are released December 11.
|State||2018 Score Release Dates|
Who Else Sees Your Scores
We send your PSAT/NMSQT scores to your school, and in many cases, to your district and state. Learn who else sees your results.
How to Get Help with Scores
If you're having trouble accessing your released scores:
- You may need to update your account information. Log in to the student score portal and follow the instructions to verify your account.
- Log in to the student score portal and learn how to use your PSAT/NMSQT access code to verify your account.
- Do you have another College Board account? You, your parent, or guidance counselor could have made it. Log out now and log back in using the other account.
- For more help, call 866-433-7728. For international and TTY phone numbers, go to the Contact Us page.
- Educators who need help should go to the K–12 portal's help page.