How to Get Your Scores
When your PSAT/NMSQT scores are ready online, you'll get an email with instructions on creating your College Board account, going to your online score report, and using your access code to view your scores.
If you need a paper score report, ask an educator at your school.
From your account, you can also print your online score report by clicking the Download Your Score Report button.
When to Expect Scores
Students get 2021 PSAT/NMSQT January scores by March 8, 2021. Educators can access scores in the K–12 reporting portal one week prior to student scores.
Looking for PSAT 10 Score Release Dates?
PSAT 10 scores are typically available online 4–6 weeks after the test administration. Ask an educator at your school when you should expect PSAT 10 scores or view important PSAT 10 Dates.
Who Else Sees Your Scores
We send your PSAT/NMSQT scores to your school, and in many cases, to your district and state. Learn who else sees your results.
How to Get Help with Scores
If you're having trouble accessing your released scores:
- You may need to update your account information. Log in to the student score portal and follow the instructions to verify your account.
- Log in to the student score portal and learn how to use your PSAT/NMSQT access code to verify your account.
- Do you have another College Board account? You, your parent, or school counselor could have made it. Log out now and log back in using the other account.
- For more help, call 866-433-7728. For international and TTY phone numbers, go to the Contact Us page.
- Educators who need help should go to the K–12 portal's help page.