Electronic Score Data
K–12 educators will receive all score reporting for SAT Subject Tests and the SAT Suite of Assessments (SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, and PSAT 8/9) in the integrated score reporting portal.
Students can use their College Board accounts to see their online score reports.
When to Expect Scores
- The portal includes score data from the SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, PSAT 8/9, and SAT Subject Tests.
- Schools can have an unlimited number of users. Every institution has an Access Manager who invites users.
- Users access the portal by signing in to their College Board educator accounts.
- CD and paper delivery of educator score reports have been discontinued. However, schools receive one paper score report for distribution to each student who takes a PSAT-related assessment.
Higher Education Professionals
Learn about electronic score reporting changes for colleges and universities and download the data layouts.
Educator Reporting Portal
The portal supports effective decision making with a variety of standard reports. School, district, and state users have access to institution-level aggregate mean scores and score band distributions for a single administration date or a trend report, with or without demographic breakdowns. Coming soon: Trend reports and the ability to export data to Excel.
- Filter by gender and race/ethnicity, parental income and education, and core curriculum completion, as well as other attributes.
- Export data to PDF for further analysis.
- Download raw data files for import into district and state systems.
The data layouts changed significantly and now include a delimited format.
Electronic score reports are delivered through the integrated score reporting portal to enable easier downloading. Visit K–12 Assessment Reporting Help to learn more about the portal, including how to get access.
Data Layout Downloads
Information to help educators prepare for the use and importing of scores for the redesigned SAT.
Compares the old and new file layouts and provides information about the placement and size of each field within the file.
Compares the old and new file layouts and provides information about the placement and size of each field within the file. File posted 7/2/2015; replaces previously posted version.
Used to test system updates. Also available in the Download Center for testing.
Used to test system updates. File posted 7/2/2015; replaces previously posted version. Also available in the Download Center for testing.
Compares code values in the 2014-15 data layout to the codes reported in the 2015-16 data layout. Includes Majors Codes, SAT Subject Test Codes, Religious Affiliation, High School Activities, and High School Sports. Applies to the SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, and PSAT 10.