2020-21 SAT Subject Test Dates
SAT Subject Tests™ have been discontinued in the U.S. Deadlines expire at 11:59 p.m. ET, U.S. To see international test dates, visit International Dates and Deadlines.
|Test Date||SAT Subject Tests Available||Registration Deadline||Late Registration Deadline|
|August 29, 2020||July 31, 2020||
August 11, 2020 (for mailed registrations)
August 18, 2020 (for registrations made online or by phone)
|October 3, 2020||September 4, 2020||
September 15, 2020 (for mailed registrations)
September 22, 2020 (for registrations made online or by phone)
|November 7, 2020||October 7, 2020||
October 20, 2020 (for mailed registrations)
October 27, 2020 (for registrations made online or by phone)
|December 5, 2020||November 5, 2020||
November 17, 2020 (for mailed registrations)
November 24, 2020 (for registrations made online or by phone)
Score Release Dates
Important Information: Dates and Deadlines
- U.S. deadlines apply to students testing in the United States and U.S. territories.
- U.S. registration materials that are mailed must be postmarked by the U.S. deadlines. The deadlines expire at 11:59 p.m. ET, U.S.
- Additional fees apply if you register late or make changes to your test type (that is, changing from SAT to SAT Subject Tests or vice versa), center, or date after registering. Find out how to make registration changes and get deadlines.
- Sunday administrations usually take place the day after each Saturday test date. Please note this exception: Sunday testing for the October 3, 2020 administration will be held October 18, 2020.
- If you miss even the late registration deadline, you may be able to register for the waitlist—learn what's required.
Important Information: SAT Subject Test Policies
- You can take up to 3 SAT Subject Tests on a single test date.
- You can't take the SAT Subject Tests and the SAT on the same test date.
- When you register, you must tell us which SAT Subject Test(s) you plan to take. You can change your mind on test day, with limits. Learn more.
- You can take only one Biology Subject Test per test date. After the first 60 questions, you have to choose either Biology Ecological or Biology Molecular; you can't take both.
- You can use calculators only on the Mathematics Level 1 and Level 2 Subject Tests.
- In 2020-21, Language with Listening tests are offered in November 2020 and May 2021.
- Language with Listening tests are always given in the first hour of testing. You can take only one Language with Listening test per test date.