If you’re eligible for an SAT fee waiver, you can send four free score reports in addition to the four free ones that everyone gets when they register — even if you didn’t use an SAT fee waiver when you registered for the test. See if you’re eligible.
When to Order Your Extra Score Reports
They’re flexible. Order your extra free score reports at registration or at any time after you take an SAT Program test, as long as you’re still in high school.
- You only get four extra score reports, no matter how many times you register for an SAT Program test.
- The free score reports don’t include rush service — if you want rush delivery, you have to pay an extra fee.
How to Use the Additional Score Reports
- Sign in to your College Board online account.
- If you’ve registered for the SAT or SAT Subject Tests using an SAT fee waiver, you’ll see the number of free score reports that you have left.
- If you’ve registered without using an SAT fee waiver but are eligible for one, talk to your counselor about getting a fee waiver. When you get it, call the SAT Program and give us the fee-waiver code and the registration information from your most recent test date.
- Send score reports to colleges or other organizations — here’s how.