Thanks to the help and commitment of test center supervisors worldwide, we will continue to serve millions of students as they take the SAT, an important step on the road to college.
Supervisor Website and Manual
Sign in to ets.org/supervisor or check your manual to get all the information you’ll need for a successful SAT administration. Tips on handling test day emergencies are included.
Test center supervisors are responsible for operating the test center so that all students have a fair and standardized testing experience. They perform all of these duties:
- Get the test center up and running.
- Recruit and oversee staff.
- Set up and manage materials.
- Check in students and maintain security on test day.
- Report any test day issues or concerns and return all materials.
Become an SAT Test Center
When your school becomes an SAT test center, your students benefit from familiar surroundings and easy access. Providing a more convenient testing site fosters a college-going culture.
Staff and school benefits include:
- Compensation for the test center supervisor, room supervisors, and proctors
- Reimbursement for some of your school's test-related expenses
- Inclusion of more staff in the college planning process
Test Center Requirements
The SAT is administered at designated test centers throughout the world. They vary in size, setting, and the test dates for which they are open, but they all share these characteristics:
- Affiliation with an educational institution
- Facilities adequate for testing groups of test-takers
- Secure area with limited access for protected storage of test materials
- Location that serves test-takers in a particular region
To Become a Test Center
If You’re Already a Test Center Supervisor
Test Administration Services