The test might be over, but test coordinators still have a few to-dos.
Using the provided shipping labels and boxes, coordinators must pack test materials so they can be picked up and returned. The Coordinator Manual includes instructions to schedule a UPS pickup.
Paying for the Test
How much schools pay depends on factors, including these quantities:
- Tests ordered
- Tests used (For fall 2020, schools won't be charged unused test fees.)
- Fee reductions applied
Helping SAT School Day Students Get SAT Fee Reduction Benefits
When schools identify fee reduction–eligible students in SAT School Day rosters, those students can automatically access benefits for the SAT through their College Board accounts.
Follow these steps to identify fee reduction–eligible students:
- Sign in to the test ordering site.
- Complete the "School Info" section.
- Review fee reduction eligibility criteria to better understand which students can get fee reductions.
- By the deadline, check off the individual students who qualify for fee reduction benefits. (Tip: Filter and sort the data to efficiently find the correct students.)
- Review your work and submit.
Remind students to take these steps so they get their benefits:
- Create a College Board account.
- Start registering for the SAT. (Don’t worry, students don't need to complete the entire registration to receive fee reduction benefits. They should simply fill out the first two sections, up until "Demographics," and click Cancel or Save and Return.)
- Complete Step 1 (called "Update Personal Info") of SAT registration.
- Complete the first page of Step 2 (the "Demographics" section within the "Create Student Profile" step) and then click Cancel. (Students may choose to complete the entire profile, but it's not required to receive benefits.)
- Accept the terms of the fee reduction eligibility popup prompt when returning to the My SAT homepage.
Note: A student's fee reduction benefits won't become active until they accept the benefits. See the full list of benefits.
2020-21 SAT School Day Invoice Information
|Fall 2020 SAT School Day Invoice Milestones||Schools that test Sept. 23||Schools that test Oct. 14|
|Invoice process begins: Sign in to the test ordering site to review answer sheet counts, make grade-level adjustments, enter billing information, and more||Mid-November, 2020||Mid-November, 2020|
|Deadline to complete invoice information||Mid-December, 2020||Mid-December, 2020|
|Invoices are emailed to schools||Late December, 2021||Late December, 2021|
|Spring 2021 SAT School Day Invoice Milestones||Schools that test Mar. 3||Schools that test Mar. 24||Schools that test Apr. 13||Schools that test Apr. 27|
|Invoice process begins: Sign in to the test ordering site to review answer sheet counts, make grade-level adjustments, enter billing information, and more||Late March, 2021||Mid-April, 2021||Early May, 2021||Mid-May, 2021|
|Deadline to complete invoice information||Early April, 2021||Late April, 2021||Mid-May, 2021||Early June, 2021|
|Invoices are emailed to schools||Mid-April, 2021||Early May, 2021||Late May, 2021||Mid-June, 2021|