The test might be over, but test coordinators still have a few to-dos.
Using the provided shipping labels and boxes, coordinators must pack test materials so they can be picked up and returned. We'll send an email confirming the date and time of your UPS pickup.
Paying for the Test
How much schools pay depends on factors including these quantities:
- Tests ordered
- Tests used
- Fee reductions applied
Helping SAT School Day Students Get SAT Fee Waiver Benefits
When schools identify fee reduction–eligible students in SAT School Day rosters, those students can automatically access benefits for the SAT through their College Board accounts.
Follow these steps to identify fee reduction–eligible students:
- Sign in to the test ordering site.
- Complete the “School Info” section.
- Review the top table, which displays the total number of fee reduction benefits your school can use.
- Review fee reduction eligibility criteria to better understand which students can get fee reductions.
- By the deadline, check off the individual students who qualify for fee reduction benefits. (Tip: Filter and sort the data to efficiently find the correct students.)
- Review your work and submit.
Remind students to take these steps so they get their benefits:
- Create a College Board account.
- Start registering for the SAT. (Don’t worry, students don't need to complete the entire registration to receive fee reduction benefits. They should simply fill out the first two sections, up until "Demographics," and click Cancel or Save and Return.)
- Complete Step 1 (called "Update Personal Info") of SAT registration.
- Complete the first page of Step 2 (the "Demographics" section within the "Create Student Profile" step) and then click Cancel. (Students may choose to complete the entire profile, but it's not required to receive benefits.)
- Accept the terms of the fee reduction eligibility popup prompt when returning to the My SAT homepage.
Note: A student's fee reduction benefits will not become active until they accept the benefits. See the full list of benefits.
|Milestones||Invoice dates following October 16, 2019 testing||Invoice dates following October 30 testing|
|Invoice process begins: Sign in to the test ordering site to review answer sheet counts, make grade-level adjustments, enter billing information, and more||November 11||November 25|
|Deadline to complete invoice information||January 10, 2020||January 10|
|Invoices are mailed to schools||Mid-January||Mid-January|
|Milestones||Invoice dates following March 4, 2020 testing||Invoice dates following March 25 testing||Invoice dates following April 14 testing||Invoice dates following April 28 testing|
|Invoice process begins: Sign in to the test ordering site to review answer sheet counts, make grade-level adjustments, enter billing information, and more||March 30||April 20||May 11||May 25|
|Deadline to complete invoice information||April 24||May 15||June 5||June 19|
|Invoices are mailed to schools||Late April||Late May||Mid-June||Late June|