SAT School Day coordinators can use our website to place, manage, and review all test material orders within a single dashboard.
Schools can use the ordering website to manage their account and order test materials directly, reducing the time and additional paperwork needed to support their SAT School Day administration. This is the same ordering system that districts and schools use to order PSAT-related assessments.
Through the website, schools are able to:
- Place and manage standard and accommodated test orders
- Order student guides
- Verify materials ordered
- Request SAT School Day benefits for low-income students
- Order test materials for the makeup date (on test day)
How to Order
SAT School Day coordinators need two things to order:
- An account at ordering.collegeboard.org. If you’ve used this website before to order PSAT-related assessments, sign in with the same username and password. If this is your first time ordering, sign up for an account.
- Your school name and access code.
If you have ordered PSAT-related tests online but will not be ordering SAT School Day materials, share your school’s access code with the person who will be the SAT School Day coordinator for your school.
Visit Timeline to Test Day to see all ordering dates and deadlines.
Ordering Accommodated Tests
The College Board has recently improved how accommodated test materials are ordered. We’re using a new, streamlined process for requesting testing accommodations for students with disabilities in order to cut down on the time and paperwork necessary to submit an accommodations request.
Visit Students with Disabilities for all the details about ordering accommodated materials.