SAT School Day coordinators can use our website to place, manage, and review all test material orders within a single dashboard.
Schools can use the ordering website to manage their account and order test materials directly, reducing the time and additional paperwork needed to support their SAT School Day administration. This is the same ordering system that districts and schools use to order PSAT-related assessments.
Through the website, schools can:
- Place and manage standard and accommodated test orders
- Order student guides
- Verify materials ordered
- Request SAT School Day benefits for low-income students
- Order test materials for the makeup date (on test day)
How to Order
SAT School Day coordinators need two things to order:
- An account at ordering.collegeboard.org. If you’ve used this website before to order PSAT-related assessments, sign in with the same username and password. If this is your first time ordering, sign up for an account.
- Your school name and access code.
If you've ordered PSAT-related tests online but won't be ordering SAT School Day materials, share your school's access code with the person who will be the SAT School Day coordinator for your school.
Ordering Accommodated Tests
The College Board uses a streamlined process for requesting testing accommodations for students with disabilities to cut down on the time and paperwork necessary to submit an accommodations request.