College-Bound Seniors Reports
The SAT College-Bound Seniors Reports provide valuable information summarized for seniors who took the SAT or SAT Subject Tests at any time in high school (reports include data through the January 2016 administration).
Use reports to:
- Monitor college readiness of your students
- Deliver important information to key educational stakeholders
- Use data to guide curricular planning
Information such as the number of test-takers and mean scores is presented in a variety of ways, including by:
- Course-taking patterns
Performance data over a five-year period are provided for analyzing trends. For students who tested more than once during high school, only the most recent score is used.
The College Board offers the following reports on SAT performance at no cost to educators:
- Total Group (National) and State Profile Reports
- High School Basic Report: Sent to you if your high school had 25 or more seniors who took the SAT or an SAT Subject Test at any time during their high school years.
Your high school or district can also purchase one or more of the following reports to help you better understand score and demographic trends for your student population. Read more about premium reports in the College-Bound Seniors Brochure (.pdf/791KB).
- To order district reports, you must be an officer of the district (e.g., superintendent, assistant superintendent, district facilitator) with the authority to order reports.
- To order school reports, you must be an officer of the school (e.g., principal, school counselor) with the authority to order reports.
- You have reviewed the College Board Guidelines for the Release of Data (.pdf/131KB).
Report Delivery Schedule
|Order Postmarked By||Mailed By|
|May 31, 2016||September 2016|
|September 1, 2016||October 2016|
|After September 1, 2016||Allow 4–6 weeks for delivery.|