Warning: Reading further will eliminate any excuse not to practice for the SAT.
One Question a Day, Zero Excuses
Make practice part of your routine — any place, any time. Answer a question a day on the Daily Practice for the New SAT app and get immediate feedback. The free app makes it easy to:
- Answer an exclusive, official reading, writing and language, or math question.
- Reveal a hint if you’re stuck.
- Read answer explanations and learn from your mistakes.
- Keep at it — daily practice can only sharpen your skills.
Instant Practice Test Scoring
Simulate test day and take the SAT or PSAT 10 on paper. Then — for the first time ever — take a picture of your answer sheet and get an instant score.
Here’s how Scan and Score works:
- Take a complete SAT practice test or PSAT 10 practice test, using the official answer sheet to bubble in your answers.
- Open Daily Practice and activate your phone’s camera.
- Keeping the app open, scan your answer sheet with your phone’s camera.
And there it is in seconds: your score. Scores are saved so you can track your progress.
Next, dig into the question-by-question details, then connect to Official SAT Practice at Khan Academy® for personalized study.