Integrated Score Reporting
Students and educators have online access to detailed score data.
Online Student Score Reports
Students can use their free College Board accounts to access robust online score reports for every test they take in the redesigned SAT Suite of Assessments. The online score reports give students an understanding beyond the numbers and provide a detailed breakdown of their performance. Score reports provide:
- Performance summaries for each section
- Insight into strengths and weaknesses with results grouped by content area, skill set, and level of difficulty
- Percentiles to see how their results compare with those of students like them
- For students who take the SAT with Essay, a scanned copy of their response and the question
Educator Reporting Portal
Educators can use their College Board accounts to analyze score data from every test in the SAT Suite. As each redesigned test rolls out, the reporting portal will grow to include its score reports: A single sign-in grants access to all score data from the SAT, SAT Subject Tests, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, and PSAT 8/9.
Better Access to Better Data
The educator reporting portal supports effective decision making with a variety of standard reports. School, district, and state users have access to:
- Institution-level aggregate mean scores, score band distributions, and benchmark reports for a single administration date or a trend report, with or without demographic breakdowns.
- Content analysis reports that provide aggregate student performance in test content areas (subscores and cross-test scores), and on specific questions.
Users will be able to:
- Filter by gender and race/ethnicity, parental income and education, and core curriculum completion, as well as other attributes.
- Export data to PDF and Excel for further analysis.
- Download raw data files for import into district and state systems.