Integrated Score Reporting
Students and educators have online access to detailed score data.
Score Release Schedule
- Apr. 22: PSAT 10 and spring PSAT 8/9 online reports and data files released (for students who tested before April).
- May 9: March SAT data files released to educators.
- May 10: March SAT scores available to students.
- Jun. 14: March SAT online scores available to educators in the Reports Center.
- Jun. 14: May SAT online scores and data files released to educators.
- Jun. 15: May SAT scores available to students.
- Jul. 20: June SAT online scores and data files released to educators.
- Jul. 21: June SAT scores available to students.
Sign in to the reporting portal to see student scores or to find access codes for students who need them.
Educator Reporting Portal
The integrated score reporting portal provides access to student results for the SAT, SAT Subject Tests, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, and PSAT 8/9.
The portal supports effective decision making with a variety of standard reports. School, district, and state users have access to:
- Institution-level aggregate mean scores, score band distributions, and benchmark reports for a single administration date or a trend report, with or without demographic breakdowns.
- Content analysis reports that provide aggregate student performance in test content areas (subscores and cross-test scores), and on specific questions.
- Filter by gender and race/ethnicity, parental income and education, and core curriculum completion, as well as other attributes.
- Export data to PDF and Excel for further analysis.
- Download raw data files for import into district and state systems.
Learn about data layouts, access, and other critical score reporting news for each test:
Online Student Score Reports
Students can use their free College Board accounts to access robust online score reports for every test they take in the redesigned SAT Suite of Assessments. Online student score reports give students an understanding beyond the numbers and provide a detailed breakdown of their performance. Score reports provide:
- Performance summaries for each section
- Insight into strengths and weaknesses with results grouped by content area, skill set, and level of difficulty
- Percentiles to see how their results compare with those of students like them
- For students who take the SAT with Essay, a scanned copy of their response and the question