SAT Suite E-Modules
Our e-modules help you understand the SAT Suite of Assessments and use its supporting resources to guide students toward college.
Module topics include:
- Creating a College Board professional account
- Becoming familiar with the SAT
- Requesting and providing SSD accommodations
- Accessing and using the K–12 score reporting portal
- Using Coach Tools on Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy®
Our Success Steps series features educators around the country sharing their best practices for using the SAT Suite:
- Empowering Students Using Student Score Reports
- Strategies for Using SAT Data in Schools
Looking to earn continuing education units (CEUs)? Go to our counselor portal and earn credit for completing our e-modules.
SAT Professional Development Workshop
Schools and districts can now purchase a professional development workshop to learn more about the SAT.
Our workshop, "Connecting the SAT to Classroom Practice," shows K–12 educators how the SAT is tied to current coursework and how to use Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy® in the classroom. The CEU-accredited session is led by an English language arts or math teacher.
Get started by:
SAT Suite Self-Guided Courses
Use the courses below for your own professional development or to lead sessions with colleagues.
These PowerPoint presentations, formerly known as professional development modules, include pacing suggestions, facilitator notes, handouts, and activities you can share with your colleagues during conversations about the SAT Suite of Assessments.