- PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10
- Inside the Test
- Taking the Tests
- Scholarships and Recognition
- K–12 Educators
- PSAT 10 Terms & Conditions
- PSAT/NMSQT Terms & Conditions
Simulate test day by printing and taking an official PSAT/NMSQT or PSAT 10 practice test.
After you've finished, score your test using the resources below.
Before You Start
You'll need a printer, pencil, calculator, and timer. Here are some tips:
- Mark your answers in the correct row of circles on the answer sheet. Be especially careful if you skip questions.
- It's okay to guess. You won’t lose any points if you’re wrong.
- Learn how to enter your answers on math grid-ins.
Practice Test Tips
When you take the practice test, use the answer sheet just as you would on test day. We also recommend that you follow the section timing as indicated on the printed test.
When you're done, print the resources below to score by hand.