The SAT Subject Tests are offered internationally in most countries at least five times each year: October, November, December, May, and June.
Students testing outside the United States may have to follow certain ID or registration rules. See policies listed by country.
2017-18 International SAT Subject Test Dates
Deadlines expire at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, U.S. To see U.S. test dates, visit Test Dates and Deadlines.
|SAT Date||SAT Subject Tests Available||Early Registration via Representative||Registration Deadline||Deadline for Changes|
|October 7, 2017
|August 23, 2017||September 8, 2017||September 27, 2017|
|November 4, 2017
|September 20, 2017||October 5, 2017||October 25, 2017|
|December 2, 2017
|October 18, 2017||November 2, 2017||November 21, 2017|
|May 5, 2018
|March 21, 2018||April 6, 2018||April 25, 2018|
|June 2, 2018
|April 18, 2018||May 3, 2018||May 23, 2018|
New Score Release Policies
Starting in October, you’ll get your Subject Test scores faster. Learn more about the changes.
What You Should Know About International Deadlines
- International registration deadlines apply to anyone testing outside of the United States and U.S. territories.
- Deadlines expire at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, U.S.
- There is no late registration for international testing. Online and telephone registrations must be completed by the international deadlines listed above.
- Mailed registration forms must be received by the international deadlines listed above.
- If you register through an international representative, you need to submit your paper registration with payment by the early registration deadline. Download SAT Paper Registration Tips for International Students (.pdf/494KB) for more help.
- There are specific deadlines for making changes if students are testing outside the U.S. The deadline for making changes is also noted on the Admission Ticket. International students should call Customer Service by the international change deadline to make changes to their registration including adding a Language with Listening Test or selecting a different Language with Listening Test.
Other Things You Should Know
- Fees for testing internationally vary. Get info on registration and other international fees.
- Sunday administrations for students who cannot test on Saturday due to religious observance usually occur the day after each Saturday test date. Please note two exceptions: Sunday testing for the October 7, 2017 administration will be held October 15, 2017, and Sunday testing for the October 3, 2020 administration will be held October 18, 2020.
- You can take up to three SAT Subject Tests on a single test date.
- You can’t take the SAT Subject Tests and the SAT on the same test date.
- When you register, you must tell us which SAT Subject Test(s) you plan to take. You can change your mind on test day, with limits. Learn more.
- You can take only one Biology Subject Test per test date. After the first 60 questions, you have to choose either Biology Ecological or Biology Molecular; you can’t take both.
- You can use calculators only on the Mathematics Level 1 and Level 2 Subject Tests.
- The Language with Listening tests are offered only in November.
- The Language with Listening tests are always given in the first hour of testing. You can take only one Language with Listening test per test date.
Anticipated SAT Subject Test Dates
Dates for upcoming school years will be available soon.