beginning of content:
How to Get SAT Subject Test Scores
More Ways to Get Scores
When to Expect Scores
For students who took Subject Tests in or before June 2019:
For students taking Subject Tests after June 2019:
Choose any test date below for score release dates.
2019-20 Score Release Dates
Other Ways to Get Scores
- Paper score reports: Students who register by mail and don't have active College Board online accounts will receive paper score reports.
- Printing your scores (desktop only): Go to your online score report, click the View Details button, then click Download Report in the top right corner.
- Scores by phone: You can get Subject Test scores by phone starting on the day they're released, but there's an extra fee.
- Old scores: You can call to request old scores. You'll have to pay a fee.
How to Get Help with Scores
If you're having trouble accessing your released scores:
- You may need to update your account information. Log in to the student score portal and follow the instructions to verify your account.
- Log in to the student score portal and learn how to use your registration number from the SAT or Subject Tests to verify your account.
- Do you have another College Board account? You, your parent, or counselor could have made it. Log out now and log back in using the other account.
- Do you need old scores? You can call to request old scores. You'll have to pay a fee.
- For more help, call 866-433-7728. For international and TTY phone numbers, go to the Contact Us page.
- Educators who need help should go to the K–12 portal's help page.