If you need SAT Subject Test scores sent faster than our regular delivery, you can order rush reporting.
Before You Rush Your Scores
Here are some things you should know before you order:
- It costs extra.
- If you request rush service, your score reports will typically be sent to colleges within two to four business days (not counting holidays and weekends).
- Rush reporting is only available for scores that have already been released.
- Always check with your score report recipients before ordering rush reporting. They may not review your scores until their next scheduled processing period.
How to Order Rush Reporting
- Sign in to your College Board online account.
- Click the "Send Available Scores" button.
- Search by name, state, code, or country for the colleges and scholarship programs you'd like to receive your scores.
- Select the rush reporting option on the "Review Your Order" screen.
- Review and print your confirmation page.
- Download and print the additional score report order form (.pdf/477KB).
- Make sure to complete each section to avoid score reporting delays.
- After completing the form, send it along with proper payment to:
P.O. Box 7503
London, KY 40742-7503
Make your check or money order payable to The College Board.