You can now find SAT registration information in the Roster Report on the K–12 score reporting portal.
Find out which of your students have registered for the SAT and SAT Subject Tests and whether low-income students used their fee waivers. You can also view registration photos, print Admission Tickets, and find out which students were absent on test day.
Accessing the Roster Report
The fastest way to get to the Roster Report:
- After you sign in to the portal, click the three-line Reports icon.
- Click Roster.
- Click Run Report to view a Roster Report Summary for your school.
- Click See Detailed Report to view information for each test-taker.
Updated weekly, the Roster Report includes the following data:
- Test date
- Test type
- Grade level
- Registration number
- Test center
- Fee-waiver status
- Absence indicator
- Summary report that displays aggregate registration, fee waiver, and absenteeism data
- Options to show and hide data and export to Excel
- Admission Ticket printing
- Student registration photos
After scores are released, you can also use Roster Reports to batch print student score reports and labels. Find out more about Roster Reports.
If Student Info Doesn’t Match
We ask students to provide a photo during registration to help us maintain an honest and fair testing environment. Let us know if you see student information that’s incorrect or doesn’t match the photo. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office of Testing Integrity at 609-406-5430.
Contact 888-SAT-HELP (U.S. and Canada) or 1-212-520-8600 (International)