Spread the Word
Official SAT Practice helps students focus on exactly the areas they need to work on most. On average, students who used Official SAT Practice for 6+ hours and demonstrated at least one best practice behavior scored an additional 39 points higher on the SAT than students who didn't use Official SAT Practice. Best practice behaviors include: following practice recommendations, taking a full-length practice test, and leveling up skills.
Get fellow educators and parents excited about Official SAT Practice, and encourage your students to start using it for free.
Learn More About the Best Practices
Our research shows that how students spend their time on Official SAT Practice is just as important as how many hours they spend on the platform. Following these three best practices will help your students make the most of their time:
- Follow their personalized practice recommendations.
- Take a full-length practice test to understand their strengths and weaknesses.
- Monitor their progress by making sure they’re leveling up their skills over time.
How You Can Spread the Word
Use the following resources to communicate why Official SAT Practice is the best way to help students feel confident going into test day.
Digital Promotion Kit
The Digital Promotion kit contains files you can modify to create your own banner ads, bus ads, flyers, posters, and social media posts.It also includes a guide that outlines consistent visuals and messaging for promoting Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy and highlights examples from districts doing a great job promoting SAT practice—which just may give you some ideas of your own.
The Opportunity Student Ambassador program is a great way to encourage students to spread the word about important college planning resources like the College Board Opportunity Scholarships and Official SAT Practice. Find out how your school or district can sign up.
Social Media Language
Use this sample language to spread the word about Official SAT Practice through any of your social media channels.
- Juniors: Don't forget to sign up for free SAT practice tools on @KhanAcademy at satpractice.org
- Seniors: The @OfficialSAT is coming up! Get ready today at satpractice.org
- The best place to prepare for the @OfficialSAT is satpractice.org. Get started today on your personalized practice!
- Parents: Encourage your children to get ready for the SAT at satpractice.org. It’s free and personalized for every student! #SATPractice