SAT School Day allows you to offer the SAT to juniors and seniors in school, on a school day. This program helps you clear a path to college by providing all your students with the opportunity to show colleges they’re ready.
Watch the SAT School Day Video
Benefits to Students
SAT School Day helps students get on the path to college.
- Testing on a school day doesn’t interfere with weekend work or family obligations.
- More students are able to show up and take the SAT when it’s offered in their school.
- Stress is lower because students test in a familiar location with staff they know.
- Students who take the SAT can use College Board programs that support college access, including college application fee waivers and four free score sends.
- Students can access Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy® and career planning resources at Roadtrip Nation.
Benefits to Educators
Schools participating in SAT School Day get all the benefits of the SAT Suite of Assessments:
- Dynamic reporting: Our interactive online reporting portal makes it easy to access and analyze score data across every assessment in the suite (SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, and PSAT 8/9).
- Actionable progress measurement: Tracking performance across tests allows teachers to identify areas where students need help.
- Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy®: Students receive personalized study resources based on their test results—completely free of charge.
Fee Waivers and SAT Services
Students’ test fees are covered if their state or district participates in an SAT School Day contract with the College Board.
Eligible students also have the following benefits available to them:
- Four additional score sends at any time during high school.
- Four college application fee waivers.
- Question-and-Answer Service and Student Answer Service can be ordered by calling customer service.
Establish a School Day Partnership
During the 2016-17 school year, over 800,000 students will take the SAT through SAT School Day.
We offer flexible SAT School Day contract options to meet your institution’s needs:
- SAT (students will not take the Essay)
- SAT with Essay (all students will take the Essay)
- SAT Essay as optional (SAT or SAT with Essay)
Contact your College Board regional office to participate in SAT School Day.