The best way to practice for the SAT is now free for everyone.
The College Board’s test developers and the online learning experts at Khan Academy® worked together to bring you Official SAT Practice.
Don’t miss out on these practice tools:
- Personalized recommendations for practice on the skills you need the most help with
- Thousands of questions, reviewed and approved by the people who develop the SAT
- Video lessons that explain problems step-by-step
- Full-length practice tests
Get Started: Build Your Own Plan
Option A: Share Test Results
If you’ve taken the PSAT/NMSQT, PSAT 10, PSAT 8/9, or new SAT, share your scores with Khan Academy. It’s easy:
- Create a Khan Academy account.
- Choose to share your scores.
- Sign in to your College Board account and click Send.
Option B: Take Diagnostic Quizzes
If you don’t have scores to share, you can still get personalized recommendations. Just create a Khan Academy account and take short diagnostic quizzes to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses.
Team Up for Better Results
Students who study together learn 2.5 times as much as students who study alone. Get tips on using Official SAT Practice and starting an SAT study group.