Please note that these dates are subject to change.
2021-22 International Dates and Deadlines
Deadlines expire at 11:59 p.m. ET, U.S. To see U.S. test dates, visit Test Dates and Deadlines.
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||Deadline for Changes|
|August 28, 2021||July 30, 2021 (for registrations made online or by phone)||August 17, 2021|
|October 2, 2021
|September 3, 2021 (for registrations made online or by phone)||September 21, 2021|
|December 4, 2021
|November 4, 2021 (for registrations made online or by phone)||November 23, 2021|
|March 12, 2022
|February 11, 2022 (for registrations made online or by phone)||March 1, 2022|
|May 7, 2022
|April 8, 2022 (for registrations made online or by phone)||April 26, 2022|
2022-23 International SAT Administration Dates (Anticipated)
If you're taking the SAT outside the United States, you may have to fulfill additional requirements to register for or take the test. See policies listed by country.
What You Should Know About International Deadlines
- International registration deadlines apply to anyone testing outside of the United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Deadlines expire at 11:59 p.m. ET, U.S.
- There is no late registration for international testing. Online and telephone registrations must be completed by the international deadlines listed above.
Score Release Dates
Other Things You Should Know
- Fees for testing internationally vary. Get info on registration and other international fees.
- Sunday administrations for students who can't test on Saturday due to religious observance usually occur the day after each Saturday test date.
- Your registration options will be limited if you aren't taking the SAT for one of its main purposes.
- Some test centers require an additional fee. View the list.