Test-Takers Over the Age of 21
If you are 21 or older on test day, here’s what you need to know.
- You must bring an official government-issued photo ID, like a driver’s license or passport, to the test center.
- The photo on your ID should be recent and easily recognized as you.
- No other form of identification will be accepted.
- Student ID cards are not valid forms of identification for test-takers aged 21 or older.
- Expired identification is not acceptable.
- The name on your identification must match the name shown on your Admission Ticket.
Waitlist status is not available for test takers 21 years old or older.