Test center closings for the SAT and SAT Subject Tests are listed below a few days before each test date.
Information about makeup testing is posted to this page as it becomes available. If a makeup date has been confirmed, that information is included.
When to Check Test Center Closings
During bad weather, power outages, or other unusual situations, check this page for test center closings on Friday night and Saturday morning before you go to the test center, and watch local media for updates. The College Board also offers testing supports for areas affected by natural disasters.
If Your Test Center Is Closed
Closed test centers are listed below.
New Test Centers
If your test center is closed and a new center is listed:
- Sign in to your College Board account.
- Print an updated Admission Ticket with the new test center information.
- Required: Bring your updated Admission Ticket to your new test center.
If your test center is closed and no new center is listed, check the notes section.
- If you see a makeup date and test center, sign in to your College Board account and print an updated Admission Ticket. You'll need to bring it with you on test day.
- If no makeup information is listed, we're still working to arrange a date and test center. You'll be contacted as soon as a makeup test is scheduled.
Makeup test dates are not available for waitlisted students, but you can sign in to your College Board account and register for the next available test date.