If you're eligible for an SAT Fee Waiver, you can send up to four score reports for free, in addition to the four free score reports you received with your registration. That's eight total.
Using Your Free Score Reports
These score reports can be:
- Used while you are in high school.
- Ordered during registration or at any time after you take the SAT or an SAT Subject Test.
- Used even if you previously registered for the SAT or an SAT Subject Test without using a fee waiver.
- Only four additional score reports can be used during your testing lifetime, regardless of the number of times you register.
- Fee waivers do not cover rush fees for expedited score reports.
How Many Do You Have Left?
Use one of these options to determine how many credits you have left before you place your order: