The free score reports don't include rush service. If you want rush delivery, you have to pay an extra fee.
When to Use Your Score Reports
These score reports can be:
- Used while you are in high school.
- Used during registration or at any time after you take the SAT or an SAT Subject Test.
Have a Coalition Account?
If so, you can now send SAT and SAT Subject Test scores at the same time you're sending college applications. Log in to your Coalition account, link your College Board account, and send scores to schools on your college list.
How to Use Your Score Reports
- Sign in to your College Board online account.
- If you've registered for the SAT or SAT Subject Tests using an SAT fee waiver, you'll automatically get your unlimited score reports.
- If you've registered without using an SAT fee waiver but are eligible for one, talk to your counselor about getting a fee waiver. When you get it, call the SAT Program and give us the fee waiver code and the registration information from your most recent test date.
- Send score reports to colleges or other organizations—here's how.